Your First 100 Days in Student Ministry
Whether you’re just getting started in student ministry or you’ve been discipling students for years, Jeff Borton will walk you through the process of becoming an effective student minister and building a sustainable ministry.
The book provides:
- An encouraging message for student pastors in all walks of ministry and life
- Scriptural truth to inform the foundations of student ministry
- Easily applicable systems to develop and monitor ministry health
- Practical advice from long time student ministry veterans
- How to’s and templates for effective ministry processes
- Analysis questions at the end of each chapter
About the Author
Jeff Borton is the Next Generation Pastor at Long Hollow Baptist Church. Jeff lives by 2 Corinthians 12:8-9, which reminds him of Christ’s grace and power in his life. Jeff enjoys going out for Mexican food and spearfishing. But when it’s time to relax, he loves to grab a Tim Keller or John Maxwell book. He cheers on Wake Forest football, the Miami Dolphins, and the Miami Heat.