The Gospel on the Ground - Bible Study Book with Video Access:
The Grit and Glory of the Early Church in Acts
- Kristi McLelland (Author)
Return Policy -
Frequently bought together
The Gospel on the Ground - Bible Study Book with Video Access
About this Item
OverviewCome along with biblical culturalist Kristi McLelland as she unpacks the life of the early church in the book of Acts and shows us that the kingdom of God is always on the move, always looking outward to bring meaning and joy to a world searching for true fulfillment and hope. Explore the call of Jesus to His disciples then and to us today. See how God's Word can sustain us even in the most difficult of times and embrace the transformative grace we experience as children of God in His kingdom of celebration.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- 6 weeks of personal study to be completed between the 7 group sessions
- Access to 7 teaching videos, approximately 50–60 minutes per session, available by redeeming a code printed in the back of the study book
- Gain deeper insight into the biblical world, including fresh perspective on familiar Bible stories.
- Ignite a passion to be on mission by examining the work of the early church.
- Find deep purpose and meaning at the table of God.
- Find joy in the communal aspect of faith.
- See how God’s redemptive purposes are unstoppable in the Book of Acts.
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Height
- Dimension - Length
- Dimension - Width
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Bible Study
- Product Type
- Study Guide
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources