A toolkit to help you chart what’s next.
We won’t sugarcoat it: 2020 was a very hard year for churches. But the Church was born in adversity, and God uses times like these to remind us what matters most. That’s why we’ve created Church On, a 4-step initiative to help your church cast a new vision for 2021 and beyond.
Take a moment for yourself
It’s okay to be tired, and it’s okay to take a break. Download resources to help yourself rest and recharge after a difficult year.
- Find encouragement in “3 Reorienting Truths for the Discouraged Pastor” by Ben Mandrell
- Reflect on the timeless truths of salvation in All of Grace by Charles Spurgeon. Free with promo code ALLOFGRACE that's automatically applied in your shopping cart.
HOPE SPRINGS FORWARD.
Confront your church’s reality
Before we can move forward, we have to get clear on what stands in our way. These resources will help you evaluate where things really stand.
SO WILL THE CHURCH.
Reveal your opportunities
God has uniquely gifted your congregation to serve your community. These resources will help you refocus your ministry efforts around what you do best to achieve maximum impact.
- Read: 6 Strategies for Shepherding The Flock While 'Socially Distanced'
- KIDS MINISTRY: Identify new ways to disciple with Kids Ministry from Anywhere from Lifeway Kids
- ADULTS MINISTRY: Jumpstart your ministry with Leader Reengagement Online Workshops from Lifeway Adults
- Try the Daily Discipleship Guide
- Read: Walking the Discipleship Pathway (eBook)
- Students: Find encouragement to keep your leaders and teenagers engaged in discipleship
LET'S CHURCH ON.
Apply your vision to your community
Church, we must do more than just get people back through our doors. These resources will help your church serve your community with the gospel in fresh and effective ways.
THE ROAD BACK TO NORMAL IS FRAUGHT WITH UNCERTAINTY. BUT GOD ISN'T CALLING US TO NORMAL; HE IS CALLING US TO WHAT COMES NEXT. LET'S CHURCH ON TOGETHER.
Don’t miss what’s next!
Church On is just getting started. Stay updated on new resources, events and more by entering your information below.