A toolkit to help you chart what’s next.
Never has getting back to normal been so abnormal. Use this tool kit to learn, lead, and launch your congregation into a post-pandemic future.
Research and wisdom to inform your next move.
- More than 90% of people plan on returning to church.
- COVID-19 has impacted discipleship positively and negatively.
The ChurchNext Survey
- Data from the ChurchNext Survey reveals that more than a ⅓ of church members plan on using video conferencing as a tool for group discipleship. Learn what your members expect when it comes to this and other post-pandemic issues by taking the ChurchNext Survey.
Pivoting to a New Posture
- With a post-pandemic future on the horizon, how do we as church leaders make the pivot to a more proactive posture?
HOPE SPRINGS FORWARD.
Confidently take action with this free collection of regularly updated, video-driven training courses on Ministry Grid.
This free collection includes courses on:
- Recruiting and training volunteers
- Equipping hospitality teams in safety and security
- Ministering to first-time guests
- And more!
Love what you see in Ministry Grid?
New members can save $200 annually on Ministry Grid with promo code MGCHURCHON.
SO WILL THE CHURCH.
Resource your leaders and volunteers with everything they need to Church On.
Take Your Groups Digital
A subscription to ongoing curriculum at Ministry Grid makes it simple to manage your studies, share content with leaders, and communicate with your entire team. Choose a Basic or Plus subscription based on your ministry size, and you’re all set. Choose a Subscription
Move your discipleship groups from online to in-person with these best practices and resources.
- Are your groups ready to meet in person? Learn more.
- Ask (and answer) these questions before relaunching your groups in person. Read more.
- Get group members in the Word every day, not just the day their group meets, with the Daily Discipleship Guide. Learn more.
For some, online groups are here to stay.
- Become an expert at leading and participating in online groups. Learn more.
- A commitment to meet online is not an easy one to keep. Fight the fatigue with these seven helps. Learn more.
- Teaching to a camera requires a different skill set that anyone can master. Learn more.
- Make disciples no matter where you're meeting using Lifeway’s Bible studies in a brand-new digital curriculum subscription on Ministry Grid. Learn more.
Go deeper with restarting your groups, including monthly webinars with our groups and Sunday School experts.
You can’t create the community you want in your student ministry unless you have a community of student ministers to encourage and assist you along the way. Join Youth Ministry Booster now and get all the help you need to launch your student ministry to the next level! Get Youth Ministry Booster
As you reevaluate your kids ministry strategy in a post-pandemic world, find your footing with the free eBook, 10 Attributes of an Unshakeable Kids Ministry. Get the book.
Don’t let the pandemic keep you from doing an outstanding VBS this summer, in whatever form it needs to take.
Four Ways to Do VBS | Shop VBS