LifeWay Women Live Simulcast
Jackie Hill Perry
Ruth Chou Simons
Point of Grace
Austin Stone Worship
A Virtual Bible Teaching Event with Your Favorite Authors
The LifeWay Women Live Simulcast is a day filled with practical Bible teaching with your favorite authors, where women just like you—unapologetic and unshakeable in their pursuit of Christ—can come together to know Him more.
Whether you watch with friends at church, in your small group, or on your own, you'll be joining others from around the world for a full day of worship and God's Word.
Become a Host Church!
- Impact the women in your church and community for Christ
- Affordable way to have a custom women's event at your church
- Experience the excitement of a global event without leaving your hometown
- Invite women to your church to kick-off your spring Bible study season
What You Need
- A computer and internet connection.
- A minimum of 5 Mbps continuous download speed.
- TEST YOUR CONNECTION
Want to talk to someone about hosting an event?
Are you interested in hosting a simulcast but have some questions you want answered first?
Please fill out this quick form and one of our Regional Simulcast Specialists will contact you.
- 8:30 AM Event Begins
- 8:55 AM Session One
- 9:50 AM Session Two
- 10:35 AM Session Three
- 11:10 AM Special Feature
- 11:40 AM Lunch Break
- 1:10 PM Session Four
- 2:00 PM Session Five
- 3:30 PM Session Six
- 4:30 PM Event Concludes
Find A Host Location Near You
Use the interactive map on the right to zoom into your area (+/- icons), or view larger map in a new window (select square icon in top right corner of map).