One Hundred: Charting a Course Past 100 in Sunday School eBook
is filled with practical ideas for creating, sustaining, and growing Sunday School groups in your church.
Most churches have 99 people or less in Sunday School, and the large majority of these smaller churches do a great job of caring for each individual present. They also know there are others who need to be reached. But the big question is
. David Francis and Michael Kelley offer help for the smaller church.
It begins with the power of one. One growing disciple. One inspiring teacher. One dynamic class. This book offers strategies to leverage these and other strengths for charting a course to reach 100 and beyond.
A free PDF download is available at
• Ideas on how to create new groups
• The four great expectations for your Sunday School
• The six dynamics of a culture of invitation
• The three dimensions or purposes of a Sunday School group
• Understand the key numbers associated with average Sunday Schools and how to top them.
• Discover the five-stage formula for growth.
• Learn how to prepare for and follow up with new people.
• Introduce new methods and mindsets to grow your Sunday School beyond 100.