Foundations - Teen Devotional
- Robby Gallaty (Author)
Frequently bought together
Foundations - Teen Devotional
About this Item
The Bible, in and of itself, is a miracle. Think about it — over centuries of time, God supernaturally moved upon a number of men’s hearts, resulting in them writing down the exact words of God. God then led His people to recognize these divine writings and to distinguish them from everything else that has ever been written. Then God’s people brought these 66 books together. The preservation and survival of the Bible is as miraculous as its writing. Then God gave men technological knowledge to copy and transmit the Bible so that all people could have it. All of this took place because God has something to say to you.
With Foundations, students can read through all 66 of the miraculous books of the Bible in one year, while still having the flexibility of reading 5 days per week. Along with supplementary devotional content each day, they can experience the miracle of reading and responding to the entirety of God’s Word. By using the H.E.A.R. journaling method, students will be guided through Highlighting, Explaining, Applying, and Responding to passages, allowing for practical application throughout the year-long plan.
- 1-year devotional book
- 5 days of reading per week fits into busy schedules
- Full Bible reading plan that can easily be accomplished in one year
- Devotional material will connect daily reading and real-life application
- Expand your understanding of the Bible by just being in the Word of God 5 days per week
- Accomplish your long-standing goal of reading through the Bible cover-to-cover in a flexible 5-day per week plan that accommodates your busy schedule
- Experience personal spiritual growth
- Provides the opportunity for students to dig deeper into Scripture as individuals or with a group
- Guides readers to sit and reflect on the truth of Scripture using the H.E.A.R. journaling method
- Practical devotional for new or inexperienced Bible study students as well as those who are well-versed in the Scriptures
Robby Gallaty is the Senior Pastor of Long Hollow Baptist Church in Hendersonville, TN. He was radically saved out of a life of drug addiction on November 12, 2002. He is also the author of Unashamed: Taking a Radical Stand for Christ, Creating an Atmosphere to HEAR God Speak, and Growing Up: How to Be a Disciple Who Makes Disciples.
Kandi Gallaty has been investing in the lives of women for over a decade. She believes that there are two major sources to draw from when investing in the lives of others: God’s Word and God’s working in one’s life. She is passionate about cultivating a biblical worldview from the truths of Scripture and teaching women how to steward the life experiences and lessons God has allowed in their lives. Kandi and Robby are intentional about investing in their two boys, Rig and Ryder.Shop All "Foundations"
- Age Minimum
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Product Type
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources
- Age Max