Frequently bought together
Foundations - eBook
About this Item
The Bible, in and of itself, is a miracle. Think about it — over centuries of time, God supernaturally moved upon a number of men’s hearts, resulting in them writing down the exact words of God. God then led His people to recognize these divine writings and to distinguish them from everything else that has ever been written. Then God’s people brought these 66 books together. The preservation and survival of the Bible is as miraculous as its writing. Then God gave men technological knowledge to copy and transmit the Bible so that all people could have it. All of this took place because God has something to say to you.
With Foundations, you can read through the key, foundational passages of the Bible in one year, while still having the flexibility of reading 5 days per week. Along with supplementary devotional content each day, you can experience the miracle of reading and responding to God’s Word. By using the H.E.A.R. journaling method, you will be guided through Highlighting, Explaining, Applying, and Responding to passages, allowing for practical application throughout the year-long plan.
- 1-year devotional book
- 5 days of reading per week fits into busy schedules
- Bible reading plan that can easily be accomplished in one year
- Daily devotional material will help reader correlate daily reading and real-life application
- Expand your understanding of the Bible by just being in the Word of God 5 days per week.
- Accomplish your long-standing goal of reading through the Bible, using a flexible 5-day per week plan that accommodates your busy schedule.
- Experience personal spiritual growth.
- Dig deeper into Scripture as an individual or with a group.
- Reflect on the truth of Scripture using the H.E.A.R. journaling method.
- Enjoy practical devotional content, whether you’re new to the Bible or well-versed in the Scriptures.
Robby Gallaty is the Senior Pastor of Brainerd Baptist Church in Chattanooga, TN. He was radically saved out of a life of drug addiction on November 12, 2002. He is also the author of Unashamed: Taking a Radical Stand for Christ,Creating an Atmosphere to HEAR God Speak, and Growing Up: How to Be a Disciple Who Makes Disciples.
Kandi Gallaty has been investing in the lives of women for over a decade. She believes that there are two major sources to draw from when investing in the lives of others: God’s Word and God’s working in one’s life. She is passionate about cultivating a biblical worldview from the truths of Scripture and teaching women how to steward the life experiences and lessons God has allowed in their lives. Kandi and Robby are intentional about investing in their two boys, Rig (7) and Ryder (5).Shop All "Foundations"
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Height
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Bible Study
- Product Type
- Study Guide
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources