Frequently bought together
Defined - Teen Guys' Bible Study Book
About this Item
Who Are You?
When you introduce yourself to someone for the first time, you may start with your name, where you go to school, a sport or instrument you play, or your future plans. Each of those may help our culture define us, but are they enough? There are bigger questions culture can’t answer: “Who am I?” and “Why do I matter?” But first, you must answer, “Who is God?”
Scripture teaches that we’re all made in the image of God. We don’t define ourselves—the Creator does. Once you begin to understand who God is and what it means to be created in His image, you’ll begin to discover all God has called you to be. This Bible study will examine spiritual truths from the Book of Ephesians to lead you into a closer relationship with God and a better understanding and appreciation of your God-given identity—which is fulfilled in Christ.Defined Teen Guys’ Bible Study Book includes content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, "How to Use this Study," tips for leading a group, and a leader guide.
1 – Uniquely Created
2 – Broken by Sin
3 – Transformed
4 – Who You Are
5 – What You Have
6 – Living Out Your Identity
7 – Walking In the Spirit
8 – Walking On Mission
- Teaching videos featuring authors Alex and Stephen Kendrick, approximately 15 minutes each week — available separately
- Leader helps in the back of the book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- 8 group sessions, 8 weeks of homework
- Answer the questions “Who is God?” and “Who am I?”
- Provides an in-depth examination of spiritual truths from the Book of Ephesians to lead you into a better understanding and appreciation of your God-given identity.
- Learn how sin has uniquely broken you.
- Discover how you can be transformed by the gospel of Christ.
- Understand what it means to be created for good works.
- Use the unique way God has gifted and created you to serve others.
- Take hold of the grace available to you in Christ.
- Find purpose and meaning in Christ.
- Define yourself by the Creator’s call instead of by a cultural identity.
- Five personal study options each week will challenge you in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Each day of homework will guide you as you learn that your identity is rooted in your relationship with God.
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Length
- Dimension - Width
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Bible Study
- Product Type
- Study Guide
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources