A Woman Who Doesn't Quit - Bible Study Book - Lifeway Reader:
5 Habits from the Book of Ruth
- Nicki Koziarz (Author)
Frequently bought together
A Woman Who Doesn't Quit - Bible Study Book - Lifeway Reader
About this Item
Every woman will eventually face it: the temptation to give in and give up. But something transformative happens when a woman decides to persevere in the face of difficulty and pain. A woman who refuses to quit influences her world in ways she could never have imagined. Unfolding over 6 sessions, Nicki Koziarz walks women through the Book of Ruth, focusing on the Moabite woman’s 5 practical habits that kept her eyes on God: Ruth accepted the assignment of refinement, followed through on her commitments despite her feelings, remained open to the movement of God, gave others what she needed, and moved forward in faith.
Lifeway eBooks can be read on your computer, smartphone, or tablet at read.Lifeway.com. Simply sign in using the email address and password that were used to purchase your eBook to find it in your library.Features:
- Optional video teaching available through digital downloads (approximately 6–8 minutes per week)
- Leader material included with guides to questions and discussion with small groups
- 5 personal study segments to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Learn to follow through on your commitments despite your feelings.
- Create space for the movement of God and release control to Him.
- Embrace the grace of refinement rather than the relief of release.
- Invest in the world with joy.
- Cultivate an unbreakable spirit.
- Persevere through life’s most difficult moments.
- Refuse to give up on your heart’s deepest desires.
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Height
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Bible Study
- Product Type
- Study Guide
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources