Help Ensure Your Church Has a Healthy Sunday School Ministry
A 12-session Training Resource for Sunday School Ministries
This training series will help local churches build, expand, and maintain a healthy Sunday School ministry. Train workers in the skills required to grow a viable Sunday School and bring vibrancy to your church.
Featuring 20- to 33-minute video training sessions from outstanding national leaders, Sunday School Matters covers topics ranging from leadership, vision, and teaching, to evangelism, care, and the structuring of this vital component of a healthy church.
- Biblical rooted training
- Insightful videos from five local church practitioners, four Lifeway discipleship specialists, a seminary professor, and a state convention Sunday School director
- Twelve 20- to 33-minute training sessions (enough for year of monthly meetings)
- Study Guide with handouts, questions and exercise in each session
- Understand why the many aspects of Sunday School ministry matter
- Learn how to start, conduct, maintain, and measure many actions and aspects of Sunday School ministry.
- Fill an entire year of monthly meetings with Sunday School leadership content.
- Get theological understanding that can develop wisdom in leading and adapting.
- Use materials to practically apply the principles taught.