A 6-Session Study on Revelation
Reorient your life to the mission of the church, using the warnings, challenges, victories, and failures of the seven churches of Asia.
Revelation is perhaps the most studied and discussed book in the Bible. It begins with letters to seven different churches of the first century. This study explores the challenges, failures, expectations, and victories of those churches. It gives believers a better context for end-times theology and reveals the cultural implications for the churches of those times and for churches today. Despite our best appearances, modern churches have shortcomings. Yet there is still time to awake from spiritual lethargy and deadness and embrace the mission God has for His church today.
- Video teaching by author D. A. Horton
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Six small-group sessions that explore the letters to the seven churches of the Revelation
- Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional video
- Social-media assets for the group leader
- Gain a deeper understanding of the challenges of the church in the first century and today.
- Give group members a historical context for applying the warnings of John's revelation.
- Discover a path to a more vibrant spiritual life in the truth of the gospel.
- Equip your group to understand and navigate a culture saturated in sexual innuendo and images.
- Help your group respond to persecution in today's world.
- Cultivate better discernment to identify true worth and to recognize what is truly superior in our world.