The death and resurrection of Christ initiated God's new covenant with mankind - one based on faith, as a promise for all who would believe in Him. This four-sermon series uses Scriptures from the books of Acts, Galatians, 1 Corinthians, and Philippians to explore how God established the new covenant, and how that covenant affects His church. These sermons compliment lessons from The Gospel Project Bible study curriculum originally scheduled for April 2013.
Use the links below to see each individual sermon in this series. Download a complete sermon manuscript package from the link to the right. Be sure to check out our related study and sermon preparation resources.
Sermons in this series
- A New Community - Acts 2
- A Grace-Centered Community - Galatians 2
- A Missional Community - 1 Corinthians 1
- A United Community - Philippians 2
Related study resources
- The End of the Law: Mosaic Covenant in Pauline Theology by Jason Meyer
- The Essence of the New Testament: A Survey by Ben Gutierrez and Elmer Towns
- The New American Commentary (now also available in eBook format): Acts | Galatians | Philippians