We live in a culture that doesn't acknowledge the centrality and sufficiency of Christ. Because some believers don't have a solid grasp of the gospel, they're easily shaken when others challenge the exclusive truth claims of Scripture. Other Christians don't live Christ-centered lives, or don't give Him the position of preeminence.
This study will challenge believers to recognize that Jesus deserves His title as Lord of our lives, and will motivate them to grow in understanding and obedience as they learn these truths.
Sermons in this series
- Jesus Died For Us - Colossians 1
- Got Wisdom? - Ephesians 1
- Deserting Grace - Galatians 1, 2
- Characters Welcome: Being Different for Jesus - 1 Peter 1-2
Study and preparation tools
- The Cradle, the Cross, and the Crown: An Introduction to the New Testament
- The Essence of the New Testament: A Survey