Explore the Bible: Students - Summer 2021
Use the Quick Order Form below to easily order multiple products at once.
NEW! Animated Video Bundle - $5.99
Enhance your study experience with the animated video bundle. These creative and engaging videos help students understand the books of the Bible and answer the question "Why does this book of the Bible matter to teenagers?" The Summer 2021 bundle includes a video for the Book of Job and a video for Ecclesiastes.
Order one per leader. Feature easy-to-use, low-prep lesson plans.
- Leader Guide - CSB $7.99
Order one per group. Supplements and expands the teaching contained in the Leader Guide. Contents include: Posters, leader training, Family Connections for home study, and PowerPoint templates for teaching.
- Leader Pack $29.99
Daily Discipleship Guide
Order one per student and extras for guests. Features group study guide and 5 individual daily devotionals to take home.
- Daily Discipleship Guide $3.75
Small Group Bundle
- Small Group Bundle $64.99
Middle School Resources
The Middle School Bundle and Kit provide a digital PDF version of each session's material, and are designed specifically for the middle school audience.
Disciple Your Students Digitally
Let’s be honest, sometimes the best way to connect with a teen is through the screen in their hand. That’s why we are introducing a new digital curriculum experience for students—and the whole church. Using Ministry Grid's simple, churchwide online platform, Lifeway’s digital curriculum makes it easier than ever to:
- Design personal discipleship experiences: curate, customize, and create content based on your students’ needs.
- Distribute relevant resources to leaders: includes Bible study content and training all in one place, with simple sharing through in-app email or links.
- Disciple the teens you serve in-person or at-home: resources are designed to help you study the Bible in a group and worship together as a community
Start as low as $15 per month!
Digital curriculum subscriptions are priced according to the size and needs of your groups and classes. As a result, you’ll save money every month while ensuring all your students are equipped to connect and grow through digital Bible study.