Explore the Bible: Students - Spring 2020
Get started today with these essentials!
- Leader Guide (1 per leader)
- Daily Discipleship Guide (1 per student)
Choose from print, digital, and other purchasing options below.
Daily Discipleship Guide
Order one per student and extras for guests. Features group study guide and 5 individual daily devotionals to take home.
- Daily Discipleship Guide $3.15
Middle School Resources
Middle School Bundle
Contains one Leader Guide and 10 Daily Discipleship Guides for download.
- Middle School Digital Bundle $19.99
Middle School Digital Kit
Contains 2 Leader Guides and 20 Daily Discipleship Guides for download. The kit also includes leader pack items such as posters, parent resources, leader training, PowerPoint templates, and midweek studies.
- Middle School Digital Kit $59.99
The Middle School Bundle and Digital Kit provide a digital version of each session's material, and is designed specifically for helping Middle School Leaders teach, illustrate, and apply the truth of God's Word to the lives of younger students. It includes unique activities, illustrations, and questions aimed at connecting God's Word to the lives of 6th-8th grade students.
Annual Digital Bundle
Order only one time per year. You'll receive curriculum as each new quarter releases. Bundles include Leader Guides, Daily Discipleship Guides, posters, leader training, powerpoint templates and more!
Add additional helps with a Leader Pack!
Make the most of your time with students with an Explore the Bible leader pack. Leader packs provide leaders with helpful training and visual aids to make learning tangible and memorable. Students also receive Family Connection materials to bring the lesson home and keep families engaged in discipleship. Available below in print or digital.
- Poster items that visually enhance and contribute to individual session
- Leader training that equips leaders to prepare for the study
- Family Connection guides that equip families with students to continue the study within the home
- PowerPoint templates with graphics from the quarter study to prepare slides for teaching