Bible Studies for Life: Students Daily Discipleship Guide
Daily Discipleship Guide creates opportunities for each student to engage within the group and personal Bible study by intentionally creating opportunities for students and leaders to connect God’s Word to their lives in an intentional way using:
- Thirteen studies within two units specifically focused on the Eight Attributes of Discipleship that guide leaders and students through God’s Word to show them how it applies to their lives.
- Strong visuals and a conversational tone—each session is built around one central point.
- Powerful discussion questions, reflective activities, and interactive opportunities throughout that help students understand and connect with God’s Word.
- Christ, Community, and Culture Live It Out that encourages students to live out God’s Word personally, as a group, and in their community.
- Five days of short devotionals to keep students engaged in God’s Word throughout the week.