Be the Man God Made You to Be
8-Session Study by Tony Evans
Sometimes circumstances in life make it difficult for men to be all God wants them to be. But Tony Evans urges men to stop looking at their circumstances as excuses and instead to see them as challenges and opportunities for success. Exploring the examples of men of God throughout the Bible, this study will challenge you to lay down your excuses, stop compromising, and fight to be a man of character and commitment. Despite your setbacks, failures, and pressures, you can still find purpose, meaning, and direction in life and become the man God has called you to be. (8 sessions)
• Videos and session previews featuring author Tony Evans
• Eight small-group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Promotional video
• Become the man God has called you to be.
• Learn from the examples of men in the Bible.
• Overcome setbacks and obstacles on the path to spiritual growth.
• See hard circumstances as opportunities for growth.
• Challenge yourself to be a man of character and commitment.
• Fight for purpose and meaning in your life.
• Lead with strength and godliness.
• Make decisions and take action while keeping your godly character intact.
• Commit to walk through life with other men who will point you to Jesus.
New! Devotional for Teen Guys
Exploring the examples of men of God throughout the Bible, this devotional will challenge teen guys to lay down excuses, stop compromising, and fight to be the men of character and commitment that God has called them to be.
Includes 90 days of devotional content and reflection questions for teen guys grades 7-12.