Defined Bible Study for Kids
Inspired by the Feature Film "Overcomer"
"Who am I?" This is a question that many kids are being challenged to answer. To answer this question, we must first ask, “Who does God say I am?” Beginning in Genesis, the Bible tells us that we are each made in God’s image, but that image has become distorted by sin. The only way to restore what was broken is through a relationship with Jesus.
Through Defined: Who God Says I Am, kids will discover who God created them to be and what is true about their identity because of their relationship with Jesus. This 8-week Bible study guides kids to find their identity in Christ, based on selected passages from Ephesians.
- 8-week Bible study for grades 1–6
- Based on selected passages from Ephesians
- Helps guide kids to their relationship in Christ
- Helps kids discover who God created them to be
- Helps kids learn what is true about their identity because of their relationship with Jesus
Get Free Samples
Just provide your name and email for access to free samples of the Defined Bible study for kids. No obligation to buy.