62. WHY SHOULD WE GLORIFY GOD? We should glorify God because of who He is and what He does.
63. HOW CAN WE GLORIFY GOD? We can glorify God by loving Him and obeying Him.
64. WHY SHOULD WE OBEY GOD? We should obey God because He made us, He loves us, and His plans are good.
65. WHY CAN WE TRUST GOD? We can trust God because He is faithful and does everything for His glory and our good.
66. WHY DO CHRISTIANS CONTINUE TO SIN? Christians continue to sin because we still have a sin nature, but when Jesus returns, He will make us sinless like Him.
67. HOW CAN CHRISTIANS SAY NO TO SIN? Christians can say no to sin by asking the Holy Spirit for help, knowing God's Word, and confessing our sin to other believers.
68. HOW DOES THE HOLY SPIRIT HELP CHRISTIANS? The Holy Spirit comforts us, shows us our sin, and guides us as we live for God's glory.
69. WHAT IS PRAYER? Prayer is talking with God to praise Him, ask Him for help, and confess our sins to Him.
70. WHY DO WE PRAY? We pray because we trust God, and we know He hears us.
71. WHAT IS WORSHIP? Worship is celebrating the greatness of God.
72. WHAT IS THE GOSPEL? The gospel is the good news that God sent His Son, Jesus, into the world to rescue sinners.
73. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN JESUS RETURNS? Jesus will judge the world, and all who have trusted in Him will receive resurrection bodies, be fully free from sin, and live with God forever.
74. WHAT IS JUSTIFICATION? Justification is when God declares that our sins are forgiven and we are righteous.
75. WHAT IS ADOPTION? Adoption is when God welcomes us into His family as His children.
76. WHAT IS SANCTIFICATION? Sanctification is the process of becoming more like Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit.