The Gospel Project for Students - Fall 2020
Small Group Bundle - $59.99
Get everything you need for a group of 10 students with the click of one button—and save money doing it! The Small Group Bundle prepares your leaders and students for the complete Gospel Project experience.
- 10 print Daily Discipleship Guides
- 1 print Leader Guide
- 1 print Leader Pack
Order one per group. Supplements and expands the teaching contained in the Leader Guide. Contents include: Posters, leader training, Family Connections for home study, PowerPoint templates for teaching, and midweek studies designed around the 99 Doctrines.
Daily Discipleship Guide
Order one per student and extras for guests. Features group study guide and 5 individual daily devotionals to take home.
- Daily Discipleship Guide $4.20
Middle School Resources
The Middle School Bundle and Digital Kit provide a digital version of each session's material, and is designed specifically for helping Middle School Leaders teach, illustrate, and apply the truth of God's Word to the lives of younger students. It includes unique activities, illustrations, and questions aimed at connecting God's Word to the lives of 6th-8th grade students.
Middle School Digital Bundle
Contains one Leader Guide and 10 Daily Discipleship Guides for download.
- Middle School Digital Bundle $19.99
Middle School Digital Kit
Contains 2 Leader Guides and 20 Daily Discipleship Guides for download. The kit also includes leader pack items such as posters, parent resources, training, PowerPoint templates, and midweek studies.
- Middle School Digital Kit $59.99
Disciple Your Students Digitally
Let’s be honest, sometimes the best way to connect with a teen is through the screen in their hand. That’s why we are introducing a new digital curriculum experience for students—and the whole church. Using Ministry Grid's simple, churchwide online platform, Lifeway’s digital curriculum makes it easier than ever to:
- Design personal discipleship experiences: curate, customize, and create content based on your students’ needs.
- Distribute relevant resources to leaders: includes Bible study content and training all in one place, with simple sharing through in-app email or links.
- Disciple the teens you serve in-person or at-home: resources are designed to help you study the Bible in a group and worship together as a community
Start as low as $15 per month!
Digital curriculum subscriptions are priced according to the size and needs of your groups and classes. As a result, you’ll save money every month while ensuring all your students are equipped to connect and grow through digital Bible study.