Show Kids the Big Picture of God's Story
Immerses kids and preschoolers in the gospel through every story, theological concept, and call to mission from Genesis to Revelation. Ultimately, the gospel message changes everything; heart transformation can only take place when a child experiences the gospel. Kids and preschoolers will understand the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story—God’s story of redemption.
- Chronological approach allows kids to see how the whole Bible points to Christ.
- Spend equal time in the Old and New Testaments, learning how every story connects to the gospel.
- Bible stories brought to life through creative teaching elements.
- Family resources and age alignment make it easy for families to grow in the gospel together.
Shop Previous Volumes of The Gospel Project for Kids
The Gospel Project Bridge
All across the country kids ministries have been impacted by COVID-19. Many have taken a break for the summer only to find that start-up dates for the fall are a moving target. Although this has been a challenge, it can also be an opportunity—one for a fresh ministry start.
That’s why we created The Gospel Project Bridge! This fast-track version of The Gospel Project for Kids will take kids on a chronological journey through the life of Jesus in the Gospels, the formation of the church in Acts, and the return of Christ. No matter when you begin, the journey will end in August, 2021 in time to begin the newest cycle of The Gospel Project for Kids.
- Leader Guides and Activity Pages
- Bible story videos, missions videos, and countdown videos
- Posters, presentation JPGs, activity printables
FREE 4 Session Preview
Your free preview includes everything you need for a complete Bible study experience for four weeks.
No Purchase Required
Start a Recurring Order - Save up to 5%
On-time, worry-free shipping before your church before the quarter starts.
Easy to edit at any time.