The Gospel Project Home Edition for Home School
Teach The Gospel Project at home!
Help your kids in kindergarten through 5th grade see that the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story—the story of God’s redemption. And now, you can teach The Gospel Project to your kids from the comfort of your own home.
The Gospel Project: Home Edition is designed as a five-day per week curriculum for homeschool families or for families who want to lead their kids through discipleship in the home setting. You’ll find teaching and student resources in the format of your choice—digital or print. Weekly Bible story and discussion starter videos supplement teaching time, and you and your kids will love the Friday Fun Day activities and ideas that are crafted to provide purposeful quality time together.
During semesters 1-3 kids will study the Old Testament, and in semesters 4-6 kids explore the New Testament.
- Semester 1: Genesis through Deuteronomy
- Semester 2: Joshua through Solomon
- Semester 3: Elijah through Malachi
- Semester 4: Jesus’ Birth through His Miracles
- Semester 5: Jesus through Paul
- Semester 6: Paul through Revelation (coming 2020)
Workbooks are filled with activities and teaching pictures to support each session.
Leader Kits $47.99
- Teacher Guide
- Grades K–2 Student Workbook
- Grades 3–5 Student Workbook
- Semester 1 Bible Story DVD
- Download Code to Access Videos Online