Church Bus Sales
The Bus Center
Since 1972, The Bus Center has worked to provide quality equipment at a fair price and to service that equipment better than anyone else in the bus industry. As LifeWay's exclusively endorsed bus dealer, we look forward to helping you find the perfect Church Bus for your ministry. Then after the sale, our service and parts departments will help keep your bus on the road for years to come. We offer world class service grounded in traditional values.
We have three locations to serve you, and our goal is to provide customers with not only the best bus, but the best possible post-sales service as well. Our service departments offer repairs from brake and body work to wheelchair lift maintenance to custom paint, logos and lettering. Our full-time warranty administrators work closely with parts and service to have repairs completed quickly and efficiently.
If you need a bus now, but need a little more time to raise the funds, ask us about delaying the first payment for up to 90 days.
Small buses seat 15 passengers or fewer, including the driver. Typically no Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is needed to drive a small bus. We stock small buses with a variety of features. They are available with wheelchair lifts and tie-downs. Small buses are typically built on a Ford or Chevrolet Chassis.
[Prices starting at $53,000]
Mid-Size buses do require a CDL. They range from 16 passengers to 26 passengers including the driver. Paratransit options are also available for medium buses. They are available on the Ford or Chevrolet Chassis.
[Prices starting at $56,000]
Large buses can seat 27 or more passengers and can be built on a Ford, Chevrolet or Freightliner chassis. Large buses are perfect for congregations who need to move large groups of people. Paratransit, storage and even restroom options are available for order.
[Prices starting at $68,000]
Optional Bus Features
- TV/DVD packages
- Custom lettering or Specialized Graphics
- Overhead Luggage Storage
- Rear Luggage Storage
- USB & 12V Charging Stations
- Strong Air Conditioning Systems with Dual Compressors
Answers to your bus buying questions:
1. What are the different sizes of buses and their general price ranges?
Price Ranges for New Buses
Small Buses – up to 15 passengers**
$53,000 - $63,000
Mid-Size Buses – 16 to 26 passengers
$56,000 - $75,000
Large Buses – 27 to 48 passengers
$68,000 - $160,000
Paratransit Buses – 12 or more passengers + wheelchair positions
Starts at $58,000
Multi-Function School Activity Buses – 15 to 20 children
$49,000 - $58,000
Used buses are also available. Prices vary depending on age and mileage.
**Buses with 15 passengers or under (including the driver) typically do not require a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
2. Who makes these buses?
The bus provider for LifeWay Church Bus Sales, The Bus Center, represents some of the leading bus manufacturers including Starcraft, StarTrans, Turtle Top, Champion, Federal, Collins, and Thomas Built. The most popular bus chassis is built by Ford, but Chevrolet, GMC, International and Freightliner are available.
3. What are some of the most popular options?
- 12V and USB Charging Stations in the passenger area
- Dedicated Rear Luggage Storage and Overhead Parcel Racks
- Upgraded High Back Seats with Retractable Seat Belts, Recliners and Armrests
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Backup Cameras and Alarms
- Large A/C Systems with Dual Compressors
4. Are 15 passenger vans really unsafe?
Yes. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) research shows there is a higher risk of rollover with 15 passenger vans. [Click here for more information]
5. Is Financing Available?
Yes, you can potentially obtain up to 100% financing for term lengths up to 7 years. There are also leasing options ranging from 2-5 year terms, set up in a way that best fits your use of the bus.
6. Why has LifeWay chosen The Bus Center as their bus provider?
- They understand the transportation needs of churches and are church-friendly.
- They have a large inventory of buses equipped specifically for churches, so you will not have to wait months for your bus to be built.
- They’ve been in business since 1972, and they have the experience to help you find the exact bus you are looking for and service it for years to come.