Bible Studies for Life: Students Leader Guide
The Bible Studies for Life: Students Leader Guide gives leaders clear direction and support by equipping them to lead discussion and disciple students by providing the following resources:
- Three engage options to begin the session including optional group activities or visual illustrations to introduce the central point each week.
- All questions are numbered in order to help leaders guide students as they follow along in their Daily Discipleship Guides. Each session is built around one central point with strong visuals and a conversational tone.
- Each session provides commentary aimed at helping leaders better understand the Bible passages they are teaching.
- Free online leader training for each session that helps equip and walk leaders through features, highlights, and options that are helpful in each session.
- Bible Studies for Life: Students can be ordered in multiple translations to suit your ministry context (HCSB, ESV, NIV, KJV).
Bible Studies for Life: Students is versatile and can be used in almost any context where group discussion is used for discipleship. It’s perfect for:
Small Groups | Table Groups | Discipleship Groups | Sunday School Groups | Home Groups | Classrooms
Purchase one per leader. The Bible Studies for Life: Students Leader Guide is designed to be used one per leader so that each leader can study, equip, and follow the content of every participant in the group.
Also consider the Bible Studies for Life: Students Leader Guide and Daily Discipleship Guide App for iOS and Android devices, Bible Studies for Life: Students Annual Digital Bundle, Bible Studies for Life: Students Digital Bundle, and Bible Studies for Life: Students Daily Discipleship Guide.
Bible Studies for Life is a series of curriculum for all ages; babies through adults, designed connect God’s Word to our lives in an intentional way.