Bible Studies for Life - Answers to Tough Questions
Examine Why Christians Believe What They Believe and Move Beyond the Cultural Norm
Many Christians consider apologetics (the study and practice of defending the faith) a discipline reserved for people in academic circles, but all followers of Christ should carefully consider why they believe what they believe. In a culture that says all beliefs are equally valid, it’s critical that we recognize the dangerous delusion of that idea and equip ourselves to speak with confidence about biblical truth. Examining the six questions in this study will move Christians beyond the cultural norm of “This is what I think” to the truth that compels others to believe. (6 sessions)
- Videos featuring author Dr. Jeremiah Johnston
- Six small group sessions
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional video
- Let God use you to show others the truth of the Christian faith.
- Rely on God as you stand for Him.
- Learn arguments for the existence of God.
- Root your faith in the truths of Scripture.
- See Jesus for who He truly is and learn to share the truth of His identity with others.
- Gain confidence to defend your faith with love, clarity, and grace.
- Share your testimony with confidence.