Bible Studies for Life: Small Groups Bible Studies & Lessons
Bible Studies for Life connects God's Word to our lives in an intentional way. The options below offer a small group community a variety of study options that will help participants grow as disciples. Each study is rooted in Scripture and deals with real-life issues that are relevant to today's believers.
- Six sessions each
- Studies are built on eight research-validated discipleship attributes
- Ideal for groups meeting anytime, anywhere
- Designed for leaders of all levels, from the experienced to the novice
- Bible Study Book available in print, digital, and app formats
- Leader Kit includes a Bible Study Book, video for each session, Leader Guide, and promotional tools
Examine why Christians believe what they do and move beyond the cultural norm.
Awaken to God's call on your life and return to prayer, God's Word, unity, and the mission of the church.
Study the infinite character of God and see if your understanding of Him matches what He says about Himself.
See that God has placed us in our local churches to serve and care for others, pray, learn and grow together — for God's glory.
Examine the ways believers are asked to be different—distinct—in today's world.
Explore six names of God that give us a glimpse into His infinite character so we can know who He wants to be in our lives.
Remind your group of the centrality of Christ, His uniqueness, and how His life and character greatly impact our lives.
See how six women in the Bible clearly illustrate what it means to live by faith.
Study the "I am" statements Jesus made about Himself and see firsthand how Jesus meets our deepest needs.
Move past simply surviving life's adversities to overcoming betrayal, temptation, bitterness, and hard times — based on the account of Joseph.
Learn how the pressures of life can push you deeper into your journey with Jesus through this study of James.
Learn how to find joy in work and giving, and discover that our jobs and paychecks are resources we can invest for the kingdom of God.
Discover what a resilient faith looks like and how you can stand strong, regardless of what comes at you.
Come to understand that when we place ourselves in God's loving embrace, we can experience shelter in the midst of any downpour.
Develop greater confidence in Christ by learning what God's Word says about how believers are protected and equipped.
See how the faith and commitment of early believers stand as a remarkable testimony to the unstoppable nature of the gospel.
Show your church family how to communicate "We're glad you're here".
Perfect for a Church Campaign
Any of the small group study topics can be the theme of a church campaign by integrating that topic into your weekly sermons. You'll find helpful tools in each title's Leader Kit.
- Promotional video, presentation slides, banner ads, and posters
- Video: One for each session featuring the author providing biblical insight
- Leader guide: Expands on the commentary you get in the Bible Study Book
- PLUS- Free online sermon outlines: Two sets for each session. One uses the same Scripture passage as the session. The other expands on the theme but uses different Scripture passages.