Bible Studies for Life: Advanced Bible Study
The Bible Studies for Life® series offers a solid foundation for biblical study. Advanced Bible Study simply takes it to the next level. It's for those students of the Bible and teachers who want to learn even more about each session covered in any of the Bible Studies for Life resources for adults or students.
The Two Components to Advanced Bible Study
Personal Study Guide
Advanced Bible Study is exactly what the name implies. It's for anyone who likes to go further in study and be well prepared to learn or teach, whether you thrive in a master-teacher or discussion-based approach to Bible study. It can be used by an entire group as a personal study guide or by individual participants and teachers as a commentary.
You can use the Teacher Guide as a Leader Guide or to supplement your use of the existing Bible Studies for Life Leader Guide. With few images and less emphasis on life application, more space is available to explore Scripture passages and share other relevant information.
How to Use Advanced Bible Study
For teachers who prefer a master-teacher approach
- Class members use Advanced Bible Study for personal preparation. The teacher uses Advanced Bible Study Teacher Guide for the class time.
- The teacher uses Advanced Bible Study Teacher Guide for the class time. Class members use a Bible Studies for Life Personal Study Guide as follow-up reading during the week. The teacher unpacks the meaning of the text, and the class members use the Personal Study Guide for reflective reading to determine how they will apply the truth of the passage.
who prefer a discussion-based approach
- Class members use a Bible Studies for Life Personal Study Guide during class.
- The teacher uses Advanced Bible Study Teacher Guide as a supplement to the Bible Studies for Life Leader Guide.
- Teaching plan provides additional questions that are text driven.
- "Creative Teaching" feature provides an illustration that caters to multiple learning styles.