Bible Studies for Life: Adults
- One key point and one Scripture passage each session
- Free promotional videos for each topic available free online; also available on CD-ROM in Leader Pack.
- Every session for all age groups shares a common biblical topic or connecting point so families can easily have discussions
- Designed for a 45-minute session
- Available in CSB, NIV, ESV (digital only), and KJV.
- Leader Guide and Personal Study Guide available in print, digitally, and through an app at Apple's iTunes or Google Play App Stores
- A Leader Pack that helps leaders prepare, present, and support the group study each session. Learn More
- The Adult Group Box is an all-in-one group box for a group up to 10 participants. Learn More
Additional helpful study tools for leaders and learners:
- Advanced Bible Study provides extensive commentary for each session. Learn More.
- Biblical Illustrator provides fascinating articles and information on biblical archaeology, customs, and locations. Learn More.
Bible Studies for Life connects God's Word to our lives in an intentional way.
- The Bible is central to each study and our growth as disciples.
- We are a community. These studies are designed intentionally to engage us in deeper relationships with each other. They leave room for conversation while never departing from the authority of Scripture.
- Every session is rooted in real-life issues. Participants begin to respond to life situations in the way God would have them respond and proactively begin to see real life as an opportunity for growth.
- Over time, Bible Studies for Life helps adults grow in eight key, research-validated attributes of discipleship.