Frequently bought together
Worthy Vessel - Teen Girls' Bible Study Book
About this Item
OverviewOnce we encounter God, everything about us changes.
God didn’t give us the gospel to keep it to ourselves.
When He gave us the gospel, He gave us our purpose.
Welcome to Worthy Vessel, an in-depth study of 2 Timothy! This letter from the apostle Paul to Timothy has been a treasure of spiritual truths for centuries. As you explore the relationship between Paul and his young disciple, you will be challenged to live as a worthy vessel of the gospel of Jesus Christ, encouraging others to walk in faith as you deliver the message God has entrusted to you.
- Interactive teaching videos featuring author Amy Byrd, approximately 6-8 minutes each week—available separately
- Leader helps in the back of the book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Personal study segments in the Bible study book to complete between group sessions
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- 6 group sessions, 6 weeks of homework
- Provides an in-depth study of a book of the Bible that challenges girls in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Each day of personal study will guide girls as they learn to journal through an entire book of the Bible.
- Girls will experience personal spiritual growth through individual time spent in Bible study with the content.
- Discover what it means to be a “worthy vessel” of the gospel.
- Learn how to continue in ministry despite hardships.
- Girls will learn how to invest in the spiritual growth of other believers; older girls pouring into younger girls.
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Height
- Dimension - Length
- Dimension - Width
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Bible Study
- Product Type
- Study Guide
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources