And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross. – Colossians 2:13-14
Paul’s letter to the church at Colossae encourages believers to live out the reality of the doctrine of Christ—He is God, He is supreme, and He is sufficient. We have been buried with Him and raised to life with Him as new creations, knit together in love.
In 8 sessions, explore themes of fundamental Christian doctrine through verse-by-verse study of Colossians. Learn who Christ is, who you are in Him, and how to grow and mature in your faith.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
- Eight interactive teaching videos, approximately 8-12 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Verse-by-verse study for comprehension and application
- Understand what Christians believe and how to mature in your faith.
- Gain skills for reading and studying Colossians and the Bible as a whole.
- Learn who Christ is and who you are in Him.
- Internalize Christian fundamentals to share the gospel with friends.
- Grow in Christ, and learn to live out the reality of Christ within you.