There is a quiet question that every girl asks in her heart at some point in her life. Comparison is a struggle that many girls constantly combat, and that was a challenge throughout the lives of Rachel and Leah in the Bible. Like us, Rachel and Leah experienced disappointment, heartache, brokenness, and emptiness. They had to learn that the success of others is not meant to discourage. And sometimes, through the most difficult times, we learn that God is for us much more than we ever dreamed.
Over the course of six sessions, author Nicki Koziarz will help girls take an honest look at themselves and allow God’s truth to combat the comparison they struggle against. God calls girls to trust Him to lead their steps so that they might walk in the fullness of who He created them to be.
NOTE: Optional digital downloads available separately.
**There will also be a B&H book
**There will also be a women’s version of the Bible study (available separately) with optional digital downloads
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- A weekly Bible verse to help combat comparison
- Optional six interactive teaching videos, approximately 5-10 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Discover what the Bible says about God, Rachel, Leah, and Jacob, and how He used flawed people for His kingdom.
- Learn to define success through a biblical perspective.
- Remember that someone else’s gain is not your loss.
- Evaluate the impact of comparison in your life.