Overcomer Leader Kit includes a
Bible Study Book and one DVD with 5-minute sessions featuring clips from
Overcomer with introductions by Alex and Stephen Kendrick.
Many people feel they are less than who God says they are. We get our identity from our careers, our political positions, our roles in the family, and a number of other lesser things.
However, what is most true about us is that we are made by a God who loves us, and the gospel can bring us into a relationship with Him. When we understand who God is, we more fully understand who we are.
This small group study uses clips from the film
Overcomer to examine how we determine our identity and how we can find our true identity in Christ.
1. Who Are You?
2. You Are Broken
3. You Are Chosen
4. You Surrender
5. You Declare
Bible Study Book
• DVD with a promotional video and 5-minute video teaching sessions, including clips from Overcomer
• Videos by authors Alex and Stephen Kendrick
• Five small-group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Promotional video
• Learn to define yourself as the Creator defines you.
• Understand that false identity comes from your brokenness.
• Trust what Christ accomplished to make you new.
• Find certainty and purpose in the Lord.
• Recognize ways you are finding your identity in something other than Christ.
• Reclaim the good purpose God has for your life.
• Learn what it means to be broken by sin.
• Study the lives of Moses, Gideon, Jonah, Jeremiah, Elisha, Paul, and other biblical figures to learn how their relationships with God defined their identities.