Frequently bought together
Overcomer - Bible Study Book
About this Item
OverviewOvercomer Bible Study Book includes content for five sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” and tips for leading a group.
Many people feel they are less than who God says they are. We get our identity from our careers, our political positions, our roles in the family, and a number of other lesser things.
However, what is most true about us is that we are made by a God who loves us, and the gospel can bring us into a relationship with Him. When we understand who God is, we more fully understand who we are.
This small group study uses clips from the film Overcomer to examine how we determine our identity and how we can find our true identity in Christ.
1. Who Are You?
2. You Are Broken
3. You Are Chosen
4. You Surrender
5. You Declare
• Five small-group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Learn to define yourself as the Creator defines you.
• Understand that false identity comes from your brokenness.
• Trust what Christ accomplished to make you new.
• Find certainty and purpose in the Lord.
• Recognize ways you are finding your identity in something other than Christ.
• Reclaim the good purpose God has for your life.
• Learn what it means to be broken by sin.
• Study the lives of Moses, Gideon, Jonah, Jeremiah, Elisha, Paul, and other biblical figures to learn how their relationships with God defined their identities.Shop All "Overcomer"
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Height
- Dimension - Length
- Dimension - Width
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Bible Study
- Product Type
- Study Guide
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources