Isaiah - Teen Girls' Bible Study Book:
Striving Less and Trusting God More
- Melissa Spoelstra (Author)
Frequently bought together
Isaiah - Teen Girls' Bible Study Book
About this Item
Strive less, trust more.
While it may sound simple, the book of Isaiah teaches us the life-changing truth that following God isn’t about our own effort; it’s about trusting God. Period. Maybe you even know this on some level, but do you live like you really believe it?
Isaiah served as God’s mouthpiece to the nation of Judah but also to the surrounding nations. His message echoes into our lives today as we read his call to rely on the Lord. Using the genres of poetry, narrative, and prophecy, Isaiah communicated clearly that followers of God could trust in Him.
As you study the chapters Isaiah wrote—from his challenging words to the nation of Israel to his prophecies of the Messiah to come—learn to rest in God's promises and grow in trust. Unpacking Isaiah’s words will reveal that you can trust God more than your own human effort or the counterfeits the world suggests. You won’t be striving harder, but instead trusting more deeply the Faithful One who is so worthy of our utter dependence. In Him you'll find the comfort and peace you need to sustain you.
In this 7-session study, author Melissa Spoelstra encourages you to let go of striving and learn to trust God’s character, His comfort, and even His correction. As you study the book of Isaiah, you’ll see again and again that trust is the heartbeat of your relationship with God.
- 6 weeks of personal study to be completed between the 7 group sessions
- Interactive teaching videos featuring author Melissa Spoelstra — available separately
- Leader Guide in the back of the Bible study book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Weekly reading plan through the Book of Isaiah for girls who want to go further in their study
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Free leader resources, including promotional video and social media assets, available for download at lifeway.com
- Learn to trust God for who He is and how He reveals Himself in Scripture.
- Grow in understanding of the Book of Isaiah and its prophecies.
- Grasp how Jesus fulfills the promises in the Book of Isaiah.
- Discover peace in God’s commands, character, and comfort.
- Experience personal spiritual growth through individual time spent in Bible study.
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Height
- Dimension - Length
- Dimension - Width
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Bible Study
- Product Type
- Study Guide
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources
- Age Max