Gospel Above All Bible Study Book includes a small-group experience for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” tips for leading a group, and a leader guide.
Jesus promised to build His Church and said that the gates of hell would not prevail against it. Along with this promise, Jesus gave clear instructions for how the Church would prevail. He promised to build it on the Rock of the gospel.
This eight-session Bible study will give you a fresh perspective on the supremacy of the gospel over the trappings and temptations of modern society. Lead your group to a greater awareness and practice of gospel culture, gospel mission, gospel renewal, and gospel unity.
In the video sessions, J.D. Greear is joined by David Platt, Jen Wilkin, Vance Pitman, Walter Strickland, Rosaria Butterfield, Greg Laurie, Albert Mohler, and Kevin Smith to examine what it means for believers to elevate the gospel above all other priorities in our lives and in our churches. Sessions include:
1. Gospel Above All
2. Gospel Change
3. Gospel Mission
4. Gospel Evangelism
5. Gospel Grace
6. Gospel Community
7. Gospel Unity
8. Gospel Victory
• Eight small-group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Learn to overcome the temptation of worldly distractions to keep your focus on the gospel above all.
• Develop a greater awareness and practice of gospel culture, gospel mission, gospel renewal, and gospel unity.
• Gain a fresh perspective on the supremacy of the gospel over the trappings and temptations of modern society.
• Engage in the discipline of daily Bible study.