A decade ago, Priscilla Shirer authored
Discerning the Voice of God
, and since then God has continued to grow, teach, and challenge her in her walk with Him. This revised and expanded edition reflects that growth through new stories, illustrations, exercises, and teaching videos.
Through 7 sessions, discover the root to clear and daily communication with God—humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
- All-new interactive teaching videos approximately 40-50 minutes per session
- Leader tips in the back of the Bible Study Book
- In-depth stories and illustrations
- Personal study to be completed among the 7 group sessions
- Articles and insights from Dr. Tony Evans
- Exercises to equip you post-study
- Contains subtitles for the hearing impaired
Video Sessions and Run Times:
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Gain practical advice for knowing and understanding God’s voice through His Word.
- Learn to recognize the Holy Spirit’s character, language, and tone of voice.
- Experience a deeper relationship with God, and strengthen your daily walk with Him.
- Session 1: A Proactive Stance of Obedience (47:35)
- Session 2: The Holy Spirit (54:50)
- Session 3: The Holy Spirit’s Voice (44:10)
- Session 4: Reflective of His Heart (36:25)
- Session 5: Revealing of His Plans (41:55)
- Session 6: A Continual State of Readiness (40:30)
- Session 7: Speak, Lord. (15:45)