Frequently bought together
Complement - Bible Study Book
About this Item
OverviewDoes your marriage feel stuck in a rut? Do you feel like you and your spouse are never on the same team? Do you want a flourishing and vibrant marriage that reflects the gospel?
Over 7 sessions, Complement shines a compelling light on the beauty of marriage as God intends it. Through biblical teaching, storytelling, and real-life examples, Jamie and Aaron Ivey dismantle the distorted cultural views of submission, servanthood, and leadership within a marriage and offer a better view of healthy, godly marriage. In this study, participants will walk through the purpose of marriage as the Scripture relates it and tackle topics such as family mission, sex, leadership, fighting, and forgiveness. Because marriage is meant to not only give life and hope to both husband and wife, but also point the world to Christ.
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Leader tips to help facilitate questions and discussions within small groups
- Six enriching teaching videos, approximately 15–20 minutes, plus a brief closing session
- Replace cultural lies about love and marriage with biblical insight about what God intends marriage to be.
- Be challenged to build a marriage that reflects the gospel.
- Learn how to embrace God’s mission for your family.
- Be reminded that your marriage is worth fighting for.
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Height
- Dimension - Length
- Dimension - Width
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Bible Study
- Product Type
- Study Guide
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources