Living by Faith Bible Study Book includes Bible-study content for six sessions, applicable Scripture, key-word study, and a life-application section called “Live It Out.”
For many people, faith is a religious word, confined to matters of spirituality. Faith, though, is far more than a belief system; biblical faith infuses all parts of life. Our faith is seen in the way we live our day-to-day lives: what we do, what we talk about, how we respond to circumstances, and more. Six women in the Bible faced unique challenges, yet their faith in God came to the forefront in the way they dealt with their situations. These women clearly illustrate what it means to live by faith. And studying their actions can help us do the same.
1. Rahab: Courageous Faith
2. Deborah: Encouraging Faith
3. Hannah: Faith That Prays
4. Abigail: Intervening Faith
5. The Poor Widow: Faith That Gives
6. The Samaritan Woman: Faith Worth Sharing
• Six small-group sessions
• Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Learn that the power of God which leads us to fear Him also leads us to trust Him.
• Gain a deeper understanding of six key stories in Scripture about women of faith.
• Be inspired to use your influence for God’s kingdom.
• Learn to pray with confidence, to show your faith in Christ through giving, and to trust God in faith and obedience.
• Honor Christ by taking initiative to help resolve conflict.
• Warn the rich who oppress and exploit the underprivileged, while praising the humble and the righteous.
• Allow your life-changing encounter with Christ to change you and share the experience with others.