All Things New - Teen Girls' Bible Study Book:
A Study on 2 Corinthians for Teen Girls
- Kelly Minter (Author)
Frequently bought together
All Things New - Teen Girls' Bible Study Book
About this Item
The city of Corinth was like our communities and cities—full of people and full of problems. In the middle of this busy metropolis, an early church was struggling to make a difference. Paul challenged the church to share the message of reconciliation—the gospel—despite hardship, pain, and struggle. He encouraged the new believers, reminding them the gospel was meant to thrive in circumstances such as these.
Over 8 sessions, Kelly Minter will lead girls through the Letter of 2 Corinthians to discover how Paul’s encouragement to the believers in Corinth challenges the church and young women today. This Bible study also includes leader helps and 7 weeks of personal study to be completed between group sessions. As new creations in Christ, we are to spread the message of Jesus’ grace, comfort, and generosity with the world. In the way we live, we must boldly declare that He makes all things new.
- Leader helps in back of Bible study book
- Personal Study – 7 weeks with 5 days each to be completed between the 8 group sessions
- A women’s study is also available.
- Provides an in-depth study of 2 Corinthians that challenges girls in the discipline of daily Bible study
- Biblical truth by a trusted Bible teacher, Kelly Minter, but easy to facilitate in any church, community, or home setting
- Girls will discover the benefits of following Christ and how He can use them in their day-to-day lives
- Girls will learn how the difficult situations and trials they’ve experienced can help to comfort others
- Girls will gain wisdom for relationships
- Put away the old and celebrate the new as a believer in Christ
- Live as a believer in God’s promises and be set free
Kelly Minter is an author, speaker, songwriter, and singer. She is passionate about women and girls discovering Jesus Christ through the pages of Scripture. So whether it's through a song, study, or spoken word, Kelly's desire is to authentically express Christ to the women and girls of this generation. In a culture where so many are hurting and broken, she loves to share about the healing and strength of Christ through the Bible's truth. Kelly writes extensively and speaks and leads worship at women's conferences, retreats, and events.
Shop All "All Things New"
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Height
- Dimension - Length
- Dimension - Width
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Bible Study
- Product Type
- Study Guide
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources
- Age Max