33 The Series, Volume 6 Member Book:
A Man and His Fatherhood
- Men's Fraternity (Author)
Frequently bought together
33 The Series, Volume 6 Member Book
About this Item
A Man and His Fatherhood Bible Study Book includes a small group experience for six sessions, individual study, applicable Scripture, and a group discussion guide.
Fatherhood is more than just protecting and providing for your kids. Being a dad is one of the most important and influential roles a man could ever play in his life. But being a good dad doesn’t always come naturally.
This world needs more good dads. We need men who are willing to embrace the long road of building and cultivating a family. We need men who are willing to admit they haven’t figured it out and are prepared to do the work of learning how to lead and love their kids well.
This final volume of 33 The Series will help you begin to think strategically about being a dad. A Man and His Fatherhood provides insights and biblical truth that can carry you through the confusion and dark moments of fatherhood and also energize you for its high points and powerful moments.
Featuring several noted speakers and authors, as well as the moving stories of some ordinary dads, this volumegives men a bigger vision of fatherhood. In addition to key foundational truths, it gives dads an inspiring vision for grace-based parenting as well as how we as dads can point our kids toward true greatness and set them up for extraordinary lives. It also equips dads with important distinctions in raising sons and daughters.
Full of practical insights and helpful resources, A Man and His Fatherhood prepares dads to launch healthy sons and daughters into the world.
- Grace-Based Parenting
- True Greatness
- Timeless truths adapted from the original Men's Fraternity series
- Opportunity for multiple leaders or facilitators
- A multigenerational and racially diverse teaching team
- Trustworthy content for new or inexperienced Bible study students or those who are more familiar with the Bible
- Lead men to live the life of truth, passion, and purpose that they were created to live.
- Challenge men to understand the long but worthwhile goal of building and cultivating a family.
- Lead men to recognize the important and influential role of fatherhood and grace-based parenting.
- Dig deeper into Scripture with a group and by yourself.
- Guide dads to point their kids toward true greatness and set them up for extraordinary lives.
- Equip dads with important distinctions in raising sons and daughters and how to launch those kids into the world.
- Age Minimum
- Dimension - Height
- Dimension - Length
- Dimension - Width
- Medium Format
- Number of Pages
- Product Group
- Bible Study
- Product Type
- Study Guide
- Publication Date
- Lifeway Christian Resources