Bible Study For Multicultural Believers
A Bible study for and by the urban and multicultural church.
God has a Word for you. He has a Word for all of us. Young and old, God calls us to study and live His Word in our families, churches, and communities. That’s why YOU exists: to respond to the uniquely generational Bible study needs in urban and multicultural churches.
YOU is unique in that it is created by and for members of the urban and multicultural church community. As a result, each session is uniquely crafted to ensure:
- Relevance: questions and discussion topics reflect black lifestyle and experiences
- Relatable language: cultural vernacular is occasionally employed to strengthen the application of God’s Word
- Biblical trustworthiness: frames the urban and multicultural church through a biblical lens.
- Bible Study and Leader Pack are available in both print and digital formats.
- Written by and for urban and multicultural church leaders
- Connects deep Bible study to the daily experiences of urban and multicultural Christians
- Short, topical studies that work in a variety of Sunday School and group settings
- 3-in-1 resource affordably combines an easy-to-follow leader guide, weekly group learner guide, and five daily devotional readings
- Weekly group Bible study with five daily devotionals
- NEW Leader Pack offers additional commentary, posters, classroom tools, and more!
- NEW Family Connection encourages multi-generational conversations at home
- Fresh, magazine-style design features real people on the cover with their real stories
- Unites younger and older generations alike through relevant discussion
- Easily adapted for midweek Bible studies, worship services, and sermon series
- Study plan based on the Discipleship Pathway, a research-backed approach that guides learners annually through eight markers of biblical growth
The Church God Desires
This study presents messages Jesus delivered to seven different churches in the Book of Revelation. His messages provide an ideal way for us to evaluate how we are doing in becoming more like Jesus, the head of the church.
Elijah: Living Outside the Comfort Zone
The life of a believer is a life of service to God, and that service often calls us out of our comfort zones. The Old Testament prophet Elijah modeled for us how to rely on God regardless of challenges and mistakes along the way.
No Doubt: Six Things We Can Know for Sure
Philosophers might raise the idea that we can’t be sure of anything. The Book of 1 John tells a different story. We can be absolutely sure of the things of God and the way He seeks to work in our lives.
Walking in Confidence
The plans we lay out for ourselves are often upended. The patriarch Abraham lived a life that seemed to continually be upended, and in each case, he had to choose whether or not he would trust God and walk by faith. This study encourages us to learn to trust God and walk by faith.
Other Bible Studies for Your Group
Check out these other options for your Sunday morning groups.