Bible Study For Multicultural Believers
A Bible study for and by the urban and multicultural church.
God has a Word for you. He has a Word for all of us. Young and old, God calls us to study and live His Word in our families, churches, and communities. That’s why YOU exists: to respond to the uniquely generational Bible study needs in urban and multicultural churches.
YOU is unique in that it is created by and for members of the urban and multicultural church community. As a result, each session is uniquely crafted to ensure:
- Relevance: questions and discussion topics reflect black lifestyle and experiences
- Relatable language: cultural vernacular is occasionally employed to strengthen the application of God’s Word
- Biblical trustworthiness: frames the urban and multicultural church through a biblical lens.
- Bible Study and Leader Pack are available in both print and digital formats.
- Written by and for urban and multicultural church leaders
- Connects deep Bible study to the daily experiences of urban and multicultural Christians
- Short, topical studies that work in a variety of Sunday School and group settings
- 3-in-1 resource affordably combines an easy-to-follow leader guide, weekly group learner guide, and five daily devotional readings
- Weekly group Bible study with five daily devotionals
- NEW Leader Pack offers additional commentary, posters, classroom tools, and more!
- NEW Family Connection encourages multi-generational conversations at home
- Fresh, magazine-style design features real people on the cover with their real stories
- Unites younger and older generations alike through relevant discussion
- Easily adapted for midweek Bible studies, worship services, and sermon series
- Study plan based on the Discipleship Pathway, a research-backed approach that guides learners annually through eight markers of biblical growth
Essentials of Christianity
This study looks at the core truths central to the Christian faith. Within these core truths, we discover who we are, where we are going, and how to live in a relationship with God.
How to Share Christ
The gospel of Jesus Christ is truly life-changing. As Christians, we are called to point others to the gospel. This study guides us to embrace this not as an obligation, but as a privilege.
The Church God Desires
This study presents messages Jesus delivered to seven different churches in the Book of Revelation. His messages provide an ideal way for us to evaluate how we are doing in becoming more like Jesus, the head of the church.
Elijah: Living Outside the Comfort Zone
The life of a believer is a life of service to God, and that service often calls us out of our comfort zones. The Old Testament prophet Elijah modeled for us how to rely on God regardless of challenges and mistakes along the way.