TruthFilled Teen Girls Bible Study
A 7-Session Study of Colossians for Teen Girls
Despite what our culture might have you believe, truth is not relative. Every day we are called to discern what to believe, whom to listen to, and what information to trust. Even the thoughts that form in our own minds about ourselves, our circumstances, and our God must be tested. How do we know what is true? How do we believe what’s right?
In Ephesians 3:19, Paul tells believers how to be filled and what to be filled with: “And to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.”
Join Ruth Chou Simons in this 7-session study as she walks through the Book of Colossians to demonstrate a pattern of being filled up with the truth of God's Word. Learn what it means, how to preach truth to your own heart, and how doing so can help shape your thought patterns, identity, and actions. There’s no shortage of self-help, easy fixes, and worldly advice addressing all the concerns of your heart, but only the truth of God’s Word was meant to fill you up and satisfy you fully.
This study will help teen girls:
- Trade the lies found in culture and their own minds and hearts for the truth of God's Word
- Walk through Colossians in a verse-by-verse application study
- Understand how to apply Scripture to their own lives
- Experience personal spiritual growth through individual time spent in Scripture
- Experience a beautiful, accessible theology
- Beautiful 4 color interior to enhance user experience
- Leader tips in the back of the book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- 7 group sessions and 6 weeks of personal Bible study