8-Session Study on Preparing for a Godly Marriage
In the midst of schedules, fittings, and checklists, it's easy for every engaged couple to focus on the details of the wedding day without preparing much for the most important part—their marriage. To Have & To Hold by Byron & Carla Weathersbee—the very couple who mentored Chip & Joanna Gaines—is the perfect resource for couples leading up to their vows or in their first few years of marriage.
- Understand the biblical purpose for marriage to establish a foundation that provides stability and oneness in the relationship
- Follow responsible stewardship principles for financial freedom
- Challenge their thinking regarding needs, intimacy, and oneness in marriage
- Grow in spiritual maturity together
- Learn the necessary skills to effectively communicate and manage conflict
- Create healthy expectations for marriage