Through the Eyes of the Lion
Turn Hardship and Doubt into Hope and Power
It's hard to understand in the moment, but sorrow can give you perspective, purpose, and a platform. It’s called a “roar story.” And you can use it to inspire others to see the bright future beyond their darkest days. Whether you’ve suffered in the past, are in a trial now, or want to prepare for the inevitable challenges to come, this Bible study can provide help, hope, and healing, all for the glory of God. Both instructive and deeply inspirational, this study will help you see your life with new perspective through the eyes of faith. (6 sessions)
1. Turn off the Dark
2. The Invisible World
3. Hurting with Hope
4. The Hope of Heaven
5. Cue the Eagle
6. Pain Is a Microphone
- Teaching videos and session previews featuring author Levi Lusko
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional content, including promotional video
- Social media assets for the group leader
- Embrace life’s circumstances with the promises of God.
- Find the tools you need to turn your journey into a roar story.
- Take heart during times of trial.
- Invite God into and let Him redeem your losses, suffering, and pain.
Hear Their Story
Her parents called her Lenya Lion because of her ferocious personality and hair that had been wild and mane-like since birth. But they never expected that, five days before Christmas, their five-year-old daughter would suddenly go to heaven after an asthma attack. How do you walk into an emergency room with your daughter and leave without her? In this first session video of the Bible study, Levi and Jennie share this story and the eye-opening truth of hope in a world filled with pain, suffering, and loss.