Help Identify the People and Places You Can Share Your Faith
A 6-session study on evangelism from Greg Laurie, one of the nation's most prominent pastors and evangelists.
This study helps group members identify people and places already in their daily routines, encouraging and empowering them to share the good news of Jesus Christ. Evangelism shouldn't be an artificial religious sales pitch. We shouldn't be afraid of burning bridges with people we know and love. Instead, we should build bridges with our stories to connect people to the heart of the Savior.
This refreshing look at evangelism from one of the nation's most prominent pastors and evangelists, Greg Laurie, will help Christians—new and old alike—discover the joy of evangelism as the good news of Jesus naturally overflows into their daily lives.
- Look beyond the discomfort and see the joy of sharing your faith.
- Develop confidence and joy in talking about Jesus.
- Turn evangelism into something you want to do.
- Learn more about what Scripture has to say about sharing your faith.
- Explore the biblical basis for evangelism.
- Understand the power of your testimony.
- Teaching videos featuring Greg Laurie
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Leader tips
- Six weeks of content and learning activities for individual study