Study God's Plea and Promise to His Church
Six out of ten Protestant churches are stagnant in growth or declining in attendance. Thousands close their doors each year. Many congregations in North America need spiritual renewal. Fortunately, Scripture describes what God intends His people to be and how they are to function on mission with Him. Return to Me can help a congregation examine themselves, repent of their sins, and return to the Lord. Participants will be encouraged by “faith builders” from Scripture, history, and contemporary experience and receive needed direction to realize restored life and vitality. (8 sessions)
- Introductory Session
- Week 1: Return to Me
- Week 2: Love God
- Week 3: Love Others
- Week 4: Surrender All
- Week 5: Be Transformed
- Week 6: Join God’s Mission
- Week 7: Glorify God
• Eight small-group sessions
• Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Supplementary tools for personal or group renewal
• Restore life and vitality to your church if it’s plateaued, declining, or even dying.
• Understand God’s design for His people individually and His churches corporately.
• Purify the bride of Christ by removing personal and corporate blemishes.
• Return to a first love for God and, in turn, a love for others.
• Surrender fully to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
• Submit to a spiritual transformation into the image of Jesus Christ, God’s Son.
• Join God’s mission of making disciples of all peoples.
• Function as a body and grow into maturity as every member does his or her part.
• Manage well the resources God has entrusted to you.
• Live a worthy life that brings glory to God.
• Declare God’s glory and tell of His mighty deeds to the nations.