My New Life Bible Study
Help New Believers Grow in the Knowledge of God's Word
The new Christian can become easily overwhelmed trying to figure out how to be a Christ-follower. For the believer to grow, it’s necessary to have an understanding of God’s Word, God’s character, prayer, the gospel, and so much more. This study explains these deep truths in short and simple to understand chapters. Whether completed individually or with a mentor, this study, it will help a new believer grow in knowledge of God’s Word and provide a foundation on which daily trust in Jesus will grow for the rest of their lives.
- 6 sessions
- Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- For use individually or with a mentor
- My New Life in Christ
- Understanding the Gospel
- Knowing God
- Following Jesus
- Connecting to God’s Family
- Joining God on Mission
- Gain an understanding of who you are in Jesus and how that changes everything.
- Discover foundational truths from God’s Word.
- Take action steps toward living out your new faith.
- Understand the importance of the church and your role in it.
- Find a love for God’s Word and a desire to read it.
- Discover how to pray, leading to a deeper relationship with God.
- Express your thoughts, feelings, and questions in journal form after each session.
- Join God on His mission.