Gain Spiritual Momentum Through a Better Understanding of the Beatitudes
An 8-session Bible Study by Colin S. Smith
Most Christians want to make real, noticeable progress in their walk with Christ. We long to forgive, to have a pure heart, and to find peace, but we just don't know how to get there. It's time to get unstuck and build momentum toward a more godly life. The understanding and strength we need to pursue holiness are available through the path Christ laid out for us in the Beatitudes. Find out what it really means to be poor in spirit, to be meek, and to mourn, and discover how those qualities will help you live a life in which God's blessings are abundantly clear and present.
- 8 small-group sessions that walk through the Beatitudes
- Videos featuring author Colin S. Smith
- 8-session Bible Study Book with group and personal components
- Promotional content, including video
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Give group members a better understanding of the relationship between empty-handedness and being poor in spirit.
- Grasp a greater depth of spiritual mourning and how it applies to our maturity.
- Help group members see the dangers of control and the freedom of submission.
- Get a better understanding of righteousness and how it expresses itself in our everyday lives.
- Learn how mercy and forgiveness work in tandem in the life of a disciple.
- Understand how the Beatitudes work together for discipleship and spiritual growth.