Life of a Jesus Follower Bible Study by Vance Pitman
Rise Above the Rules of Religion and Return to the Purity of Following Christ
Does Christianity ever seem like a burden to you? Following Jesus is not just about obedience. It’s all about relationships! It is a daily, intimate relationship with the Father overflowing into fellowship with other believers. And that moves us to cultivate relationships with others who don’t know Jesus and share Christ with them. This Bible study will help you rise above the exhausting and burdensome rules of religion and return to the simplicity and purity of following Christ. (8 sessions)
Burdened | Abide: I’m in a Relationship with God | Abide: Spending Time with God | Connect: I Belong | Connect: Life in Community | Serve: I Have a Mission | Serve: The Mission is Big | Unburdened
- Leader Kit with videos and session previews featuring author Vance Pitman
- Eight small-group sessions
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional video
- Social media assets for the group leader
- Digital options, including eBooks and group-use video bundles or individual teaching videos for rent or purchase.
- Invest in the three key relationships modeled by Jesus.
- Abide in a relationship with God.
- Learn to spend time with God in His Word.
- Connect with others in Biblical community.
- Discover what it means to have true fellowship with other followers of Jesus.
- Find your place in God’s mission.
- Exchange the “burden” of religion for the simpler, biblical method of following Jesus.
- See practical examples of what it means to follow Jesus.
- Develop healthy habits to become a growing follower of Jesus.