Kingdom Men Rising
Rise to the Challenge of Fulfilling God's Purpose for Masculinity
Our culture is confused about what it means to be a man. Even notions of masculinity have, in many corners, become toxic. This study speaks truth into a poorly defined and disoriented culture about the purpose and future of masculinity from a biblical perspective. In this Bible study, men will wrestle honestly with the unique questions and circumstances they face today. It invites men deep into their own stories to reveal the true expression of masculinity—God’s intent. (8 sessions)
1. Chosen for the Challenge
2. Dry Bones Dancing
3. Get Up
4. Get Going
5. Get Along
6. Setting the Stage
7. Furthering the Future
8. Identifying Key Influencers
- Videos and session previews featuring author Tony Evans
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional content, including promotional video
- Social media assets for the group leader
- D-group guide for groups of 3-4
- Gain an understanding of setbacks that keep us from living fully into the potential God has called us to.
- See manhood from God’s perspective.
- Develop a biblical understanding of masculinity.
- Find practical encouragement for becoming a godly man.
- Leave passivity behind and become an active influence for the Lord.